|Orignal Release Date|| |
|Number of Chapters||8|
Onisarashi-hen (鬼曝し編, Demon Exposing Chapter) is a manga only arc in the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni series. Onisarashi-hen is told from the viewpoint of Kimiyoshi Natsumi, a former resident of Okinomiya, whose family is slowly falling apart after the Great Hinamizawa Disaster.
Disappearances and Deaths Edit
All deaths and disappearances are listed only as they are told in Onisarashi-hen. Spoilers are only for the individual arc, not the overall series.
- Every villager of Hinamizawa, died of gas poisoning in the Great Hinamizawa Disaster.
- Kimiyoshi Aki, hit her head in a vital spot on a desk, after she was pushed away by Natsumi.
- Kimiyoshi Tōji, stabbed in the neck by his daughter, Natsumi.
- Kimiyoshi Haruko, stabbed to death by Natsumi.
- Has a small omake (bonus) arc in Onisarashi-hen's chapter 7.5(Vol.2) called Urakaeshi-hen in page 4-12.The arc only contains comedy/parody stuff and don't change the main-story of Onisarashi-hen.