| This article is under construction and may be incomplete.
Please be patient while the rewrite is in progress.
This page is for detailing information on the voice actors of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni series.
English Dub Voice actorsEdit
|Birthdate||May 17th, 1971 (age 43)|
|Other names||Jake Carpenteria|
|Talent agency||TGMD Talent Agency|
Grant George (Born May 17th, 1971 in Watsonville, California) is an American voice actor mostly known for voicing characters in anime and video games, notably Izuru Kira in Bleach and Maebara Keiichi in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. He is also married to fellow voice actor Jessica Gee.
- Maebara Keiichi - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Lancer - Fate/Zero
- Suigetsu Hozuki - Naruto Shippuden
- Izuru Kira - Bleach
- Kento Sugiyama - Code Geass
- Uzu Sanageyama - Kill la Kill
- Kouga Amagi - Zetman
- Ryutaro Mine - Nodame Cantabile
- Shinjiro & Jin - Persona 3 & 4 series
- Sun Jian - Dynasty Warriors 6-8 and Warriors Orochi series
|Birthdate||July 31st, 1976 (age 38)|
|Other names||Kayla Yesratsian, Melanie Wagner, Mia Lee|
Mela Lee (Born July 31st, 1976 in Los Angeles, California) is an American voice actress and singer in the Los Angeles area who voiced Ryūgū Rena in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. She first got into voice acting when she auditioned for Vampire Princess Miyu, but the director had her read for Saint Tail, and so she was cast as the title character Meimi Haneoka/Saint Tail. She would later land the vampire role of Yuki Cross in Vampire Knight and a starring heroine character Rin Tohsaka in the Fate/stay night series. Outside of voice acting, Lee has been involved in a band called Magnolia Memoir where she composes the music and lyrics.
- Yuki Cross - Vampire Knight
- Rin Tohsaka - Fate Stay Night
- Erika Karisawa - Durarara!!
- Shinku - Rozen Maiden
- Rin Asano - Blade of the Immortal
- Ryūgū Rena - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Darry - Gurren LaGann
- Kana Lenada - Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
- Hiyori Sarugaki - Bleach
- Meimi Haneoka/Saint Tail - Saint Tail
|Birthdate||September 22nd, 1968 (age 46)|
|Occupation||Voice Actress/Stage Actor/Yoga instructor|
|Other names||Karen Thompson, Kelli Kassidi, Holli Pop, Avalon Furman and Allison Hollingshead|
|Talent agency||AVO Talent|
Megan Hollingshead (born September 22nd, 1968 as Megan T.D. Hollingshead), also known as Karen Thompson or Kelli Kassidi, is an American theatre and voice actress who voiced Sonozaki Mion in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. She is best known for her anime dubbing work, famously as Nurse Joy and Cassidy in the Pokémon anime series, Mai Valentine in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Rangiku Matsumoto in Bleach. Besides voice acting, she also works part time as a yoga instructor.
- Nurse Joy and Cassidy - Pokémon
- Mai Valentine - Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Rangiku Matsumoto - Bleach
- Shizune - Naruto
- Sonozaki Mion and Sonozaki Shion - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Villetta Nu - Code Geass
- Hilda - Eureka Seven
- Re-l Mayer - Ergo Proxy
- Lenneth Valkyrie - Valkyrie Profile
- Trixie - Ultimate Muscle
|Birthdate||December 16th, 1953 (age 60)|
|Other names||Reba West, Rebecca Lynn Olkowski, Becky Olkowski, Riva West|
Rebecca Lynn Forstadt (born December 16, 1953), also known as Reba West, is an American voice actress who voiced Furude Rika in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. She is best known for playing Lynn Minmei in the American adaption of the 1980's anime Macross, Robotech.
- Kori Kamiya (Kaoru Kamiya) - Samurai X
- Primera - Magic Knight Rayearth
- Nunnally Lamperouge - Code Geass
- Robotech – Lynn Minmei (as Reba West)
- Furude Rika - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
|Birthdate||September 9th, 1973 (age 41)|
|Real name||Jennie Kwan|
|Talent agency||KMR Talent (Voice overs)|
Minx Lee (born September 22nd, 1968 in Los Angeles, California as Jennifer Trinidad Fernando), is a Filipino American actress, singer and voice actress who voiced Hōjō Satoko in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. She is best known for her roles as Samantha "Sam" Woo on California Dreams and as the voice of Suki on Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Suki - Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Hōjō Satoko - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Nori Sakurada - Rozen Maiden
- Ayako Mitsuzuri - Fate/stay night
- Miria Harvent - Durarara!!
- Sakuya - Eureka Seven
|Birthdate||March 31st, 1962 (age 52)|
Darrel Guilbeau (born March 31st, 1962) is an American actor known primarily for his work in anime and video games, who voiced Hōjō Satoshi in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. He has been active as a voice actor since 2004, when friends asked him to audition for Overman King Gainer, where he won the title role.
- Alfred Darlton - Code Geass
- Hōjō Satoshi - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Gainer Sanga - Overman King Gainer
- Sousuke Kawara - Samurai Champloo
- Mikado Ryugamine - Durarara!!
- Hikari - Melody of Oblivion
- Rikuo Nura - Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
|Birthdate||June 5th, 1975 (age 39)|
|Other names||Kirsty Pape, Mia Bradly|
Karen Strassman is an American voice actress known primarily for her work in Japanese anime and video games, who voiced Takano Miyo in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Some of her major dub roles include Kallen Stadtfeld in the Code Geass series, Miyuki in Lucky Star, Nina Fortner in Monster, Rider in Fate/stay night, Sawako in K-On!, and Soi Fon in Bleach.
- Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfeld - Code Geass
- Mahiro Mutou - Busou Renkin
- Maestro Delphine - Last Exile
- Fasalina - GUN×SWORD
- Soi Fon - Bleach
- Rider - Fate/stay night
- Takano Miyo - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Miyuki - Lucky Star
- Nina Fortner - Monster
- Rider - Fate/stay night
|Birthdate||June 14th, 1969 (age 45)|
|Birthplace||Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA|
|Occupation||Voice actor and podcaster|
|Talent agency||Arlene Thornton and Associates|
Kyle Henry Hebert (last name pronounced "ay-bear", born June 14, 1969 in Lake Charles, Louisiana) is an American voice actor and podcaster who dubs for anime and video games, he also voiced Tomitake Jirō in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and is best known for voicing adult Gohan and the narrator in the Funimation dub of Dragon Ball Z.
- Arumat P. Thanatos and Crowe F. Almedio - Star Ocean: The Last Hope (2009)
- Adult Gohan and narrator - Dragon Ball Z
- Tomitake Jirō - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Kamina - Gurren Lagann
- Sosuke Aizen and Ganju Shiba - Bleach
- Sekima Hiwatari - Buso Renkin
- Nefertari Cobra - One Piece
|Birthdate||March 17th, 1978 (age 36)|
|Birthplace||Riverside, California, USA|
|Occupation||Voice Actor, ADR Director, Script Writer|
David Patrick Seitz (born March 17th, 1978) is an American voice actor, ADR director, and script writer known for his work for Bang Zoom! Entertainment, Funimation, New Generation Pictures, Viz Media/Studiopolis, Riot Games, and NYAV Post. He has also provided voices for a number of English versions of Japanese anime and video games, including over 100 projects since his initial foray into the voice over industry in 2001 with the Amazing Nurse Nanako OVA. His best known anime roles are One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Koi Kaze, Hetalia, Fairy Tail and Paradise Kiss. He also voiced Akasaka Mamoru in the English dub of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
- Franky - One Piece
- Captain Bravo - Busou Renkin
- Akasaka Mamoru - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Keith Shadis - Attack on Titan
- Luke Valentine - Hellsing
- Laxus Dreyar - Fairy Tail
- Koshiro Saeki - Koi Kaze
- Germany - Axis Powers Hetalia
- Jouji "George" Koizumi - Paradise Kiss
|Birthdate||October 19th, 1948 (age 65)|
|Birthplace||Park Ridge, Illinois, USA|
|Other names||Colin Phillips|
- Kensei Muguruma - Bleach
- Irie Kyōsuke - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Angemon - Digimon
- Jirou Nakata - Zetman
- Werner Locksmith - Planetes
- Gary - Gungrave
- Seishiro Sakurazuka - X